Pages

Thursday 5 January 2012

Bits and Pieces


Bits and Pieces for today.

1. Tasseled satchel and polka dots. 2. Dirty shoes and lace socks. 3. Taking spoonfuls of honey and lemon as if my life depended on it.

Today was pretty fun. Spent the day working on our top secret WTCK's project with Steph before heading off to work. I'm a little bit obsessed with polka dots at the moment and wore my polka dot blazer today and my favourite satchel. Also thought the lace socks added a bit of girlieness to my greasy and dirty shoes! 

And now, here I am taking spoonfuls of honey and lemon because I have this bad cold and I don't want it to get worse. This honey lemon concentrate is weirdly comforting. 

2 comments:

  1. nice shoes jess and cute lace socks!!!:)

    Frances :D
    http://alarillasisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are gorgeous! I love your aesthetic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin